4. Time to set up? We come ready to go, so our normal set up time is less than 10 minutes,
Questions and Answers
5. Clean up? We take care of all our animals accidents. We bring everything to clean up after them and leave a no trace of us being there except for lots of smiles!
7. Holidays. We charge $50 additional for any event held on a holiday.
1. How do I book my party or event?
Call us at 757 632-0226. However we may not always be able to answer the phone so feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, please be sure to include your name, phone number, date, time, event address and what you are looking for so we can answer all of your questions. We will respond within 2 business days. You can also visit us through the Contact Us page.
8. Sundays We will work your event on Sunday as long as the event starts after 1pm as we have church in the morning.
6. Deposit of $50 to hold your date and time. We will send you an invoice thru Paypal for your deposit. We accept pay pal, credit cards, cash, certified or cashiers check accepted for deposit.
2. What events do you do? We can do birthday parties, day care facilities, church functions, holidays, school carnivals, promotions, company picnics, festival events, community & family gatherings, fund raisers & more
3. What happens if it rains or snows? If it rains or snows or any inclement weather on the day of your event then we will refund your deposit as long as you have cancelled 3 hours prior to event start time. We are willing to go the extra mile to make sure your event goes as planned and we will work with you to accomplish this as best as we can.